Who do I contact to report a crime?

In most cases you should report the crime to your local law enforcement agency. If your report is an emergency, call 911. If the crime occurred in the city limits, report the crime to the police department.

The City of Midland Police Department Telephone Reporting Unit's phone number is 432-685-7108. If the crime is committed outside the city limits in Midland County, contact the Midland County Sheriff’s Office Criminal Investigation Division by calling 432-688-4600.

Show All Answers

1. What is a District Attorney's Office?
2. What is appropriate to wear to court?
3. Who do I contact to report a crime?
4. Can a crime be reported directly to the District Attorneys Office?
5. What is a grand jury and what does it do?