Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I...
Leave This Blank:
1. The yellow wire seal on the top compartment of the DS200 will be removed by the Election Judge at the end of the Election.
2. At startup, how many chances are you given for inputting Election Code before the DS200 will turn off?
a. 3 times
b. 5 times
c. 7 times
3. It is not important for the Public Count on the DS200 touchscreen to be at 0 when voting begins.
4. Ballots must go into DS200 face up in order to be counted.
5. The DS200 has rejected a voters ballot. What is the first step that should be taken to ensure voters vote will be counted?
a. Deposit ballot in the Emergency Ballot Compartment to be counted by the Early Voting Ballot Board
b. Deposit ballot in Provisional Ballot Bag so voters vote can be investigated
c. Check the barcodes on the ballot for smudges or anomalies. If anomaly is found, follow spoiled ballot procedures, and issue the voter a new ballot
d. The voter will not be able to vote and their ballot will be destroyed
6. The Ballot Transfer Case will stay inside the DS200 for facilities to deliver the next day.
* indicates required fields.
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow