Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I...
Statement of Residence
Leave This Blank:
1. A Statement of Residence will register a voter to vote.
2. Every voter should get a Statement of Residence.
3. A voter completes a Statement of Residence and comes back to the check-in table. The voter indicates on the SOR that their residence address is in Lubbock Co. Can the voter continue to check-in and vote?
a. Yes, they are still registered to vote in Midland County
b. No, the voter must vote in their county of residence
* indicates required fields.
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow