Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
How Do I...
Leave This Blank:
1. Which of the following is not a requirement of an Election Judge?
a. Responsible for completion of forms
b. Responsible for transporting ExpressVotes to vote center
c. Responsible for obtaining workers for the vote center
d. Responsible to communicating with vote center contact person
2. How long is the appointment period for an Election Judge?
a. One year
b. Two years
c. Three years
d. Four years
3. There are two Election Judges appointed during a Primary Election. What party affiliation must the 2 judges represent?
a. 2 Republican judges
b. 2 Democratic judges
c. 1 Republican judge and 1 Democratic judge
d. 1 Libertarian judge and 1 Green party judge
4. Which of the following is not a responsibility of the Alternate Judge?
a. Alternate Judge processes all Provisional voters
b. Alternate Judge is the head clerk
c. Alternate Judge will step in as the Judge in the absence of the Judge
d. Alternate Judge assists Judge with duties
* indicates required fields.
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow