Motor Vehicle Services
- Process registration and certificate of titles for motor vehicles, including trailers, for the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles
- Process applications for boat and motor registrations and certificate of titles for the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department
- Issue special license plates
- Issue Disabled Placards
- Issue Temporary Permits
- Collect and distribute Special Inventory Tax for motor vehicle dealers
- Issue lost or stolen license plates
- Partner in the Scofflaw program for delinquent fines and fees owed to the County
- Partner in the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles Child Support Program
For information on renewing your vehicle registration, change of Address, specialty license Plates and more visit the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles website.
If a form is not listed here, then call us at 432-688-4810 and we will help you obtain that form. Most of the forms provided on this page are “Fill-in” forms, meaning you can fill the form out before you print them. All Registration and Title Forms can be found at the Texas Department of Motor Vehicle Forms page.
Special Inventory Tax for Dealers
- Special Inventory Tax Instructions and Forms (PDF)
- Heavy Equipment Instructions and Forms (PDF)
- Manufactured Housing Instructions and Forms (PDF)
- Vessel and Outdoor Motor Instructions and Forms (PDF)
Visit the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.