Juveniles & Truancy

We believe that juveniles can be redirected through early intervention, the right kind of counseling and meaningful community supervision.


All cases set in Precinct 2 and 4, which are against a juvenile/minor are handled on a case by case basis, therefore, there is no set fine available.

Parent or Legal Guardian Accompaniment

State Law requires a parent or legal guardian must accompany the Juvenile/Minor to any appointments or arraignment hearings.

Failure to Comply

Failure to comply with any portion of a court order may be referable to Midland County Juvenile Probation.

Court Orders

Your child may be ordered to complete counseling, community service, teen Leadership, or a tobacco or alcohol awareness class.