Application for Ballot by Mail
To be eligible to vote early by mail in Texas as a registered voter, you must:
- be 65 years or older on Election Day;
- be sick or disabled;
- be expecting to give birth within three weeks before or after Election Day;
- be out of the county on Election Day and during the period for Early Voting by personal appearance;
- be civilly committed under Chapter 841 of the Texas Health and Safety Code; or
- be confined in jail, but otherwise eligible to vote.
MILITARY AND OVERSEAS VOTERS
Military and Overseas Voters are welcome to use the regular registration and early voting by mail process, known as absentee voting, available to all voters away from their home country on Election Day. However, there are also special provisions. You can read more about these Special Provisions for Military and Overseas Voters.
Download the Application or contact the Midland County Elections Office at 432-688-4890 to request an Application
For Miliatry and Overseas Voters:
For detailed instructions on how to fill out an application and envelope view the pdf below: