Reference Subdivision Regulation for more information and requirements.

If you live outside of Midland city limits, in Midland County, and want to build a driveway, you need to come by the Road & Bridge office to get a driveway permit. The office is located at 500 N Loraine St., Suite 1100 Midland, TX 79701.