Midland County Public Libraries (MCPL) Business Resource & Information Center (BRIC) is available for use without charge to individuals seeking employment assistance, access to career services, and other professional and academic resources when the BRIC is not in use for Library-sponsored or Library-related programming. The BRIC may not be used for commercial or business purposes and is an alcohol, vaping, and tobacco-free space.
The BRIC is equipped with a desktop computer, an inkjet printer, and office supplies useful for seeking employment and attending web-based interviews or meetings.
- Desktop software - Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Inkjet printer - 8.5 x 11 plain paper and resume paper available
- Headset with microphone
- Pens, pencils, and other office supplies
- Resume and report covers
- Note pads
Walk-in career services
MCPL has partnered with Workforce Solutions Permian Basin to provide monthly presentations and walk-in career services for those seeking information on and assistance with career opportunities. Workforce Solutions staff may provide:
- Job-seeking assistance and resources
- Resume review and development tips
- Mock interview sessions
- Information about and direction to other Workforce Solutions services
For more information, or to contact Workforce Solutions Permian Basin, visit https://www.workforcepb.org.