- Public Libraries
- Room Reservations
Midland County Public Libraries has several free public meeting rooms available. Before submitting reservation requests for a meeting room, please read the full MCPL Meeting Room Policy (PDF). A few key points include:
- Library programs receive first consideration in scheduling room events.
- Rooms may be reserved without charge for nonprofit use. The rooms may not be used for commercial business use. All programs and meetings held in the rooms must be free. Fees, dues, or donations cannot be charged or solicited. Merchandise or services may not be sold or solicited.
- Birthday parties and other celebrations are not allowed in the rooms.
- The library is a tobacco, vaping, and alcohol-free space.
- The rooms are available only during the normal operating hours of the library.
- Any cancellations or changes should be submitted to Adult Services library staff immediately.
To reserve a meeting room space, please contact the Adult Services staff at 432-742-7420 (Centennial) or 432-688-4328 (Downtown) and complete the Room Reservation form (external link).
Centennial Conference Room
Centennial Meeting Room
Downtown Conference Room
Downtown Meeting Room
Max Capacity: 10
Max Capacity: 176
Max Capacity: 43
Max Capacity: 68
MCPL study/collaborative spaces are available for use without charge to individuals, nonprofit, educational, cultural and/or civic organizations when they are not in use for Library-sponsored or Library related programming. The study rooms may not be used for commercial or business purposes, must be free of charge, and are alcohol, vaping, and tobacco-free spaces.
Study rooms are available only during MCPL’s normal operating hours. Reservations may be scheduled to begin as soon as the Library opens and must conclude 15 minutes prior to the Library closing. Before submitting requests for a study room, please read the full MCPL Study Room Policy (PDF). A few key points include:
- Reservations will be accepted only from adults (age 18 and up). Minor’s age 10-17 may use the study room but their guardian must complete the registration form in person and are to be held responsible for the minor’s behavior per the “Supervision and Behavior of Minors” policy.
- Requests for a study room should be completed using the official Study Room Reservation Form which can be acquired at the Adult Services Desk, on the Library website or directly here: http://bit.ly/MidlandSRF
- Any group must designate a representative who shall be held responsible for the group and the room during its use.
- Reservation forms must be submitted in person, via email, or through the google form online.
- Reservations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
To reserve a study/collaborative space, please contact the Adult Services staff at 432-742-7420 (Centennial) or 432-688-4328 (Downtown) and complete the Study Room Reservation form (external link).